COMING SOON! This is where you will find fun tips, tricks, and recipes to spice up your Sweet or Spiked gummies. Whether you are looking for a sweet recipe for your children's birthday party or something spiked to spice up your summer pool party, our mixologist has you covered!
1 part Tequila
1 part Triple Sec
1 ounce Lime Juice
Wild Fruity Worm Gummies
1. In a shaker, mix Tequila, Triple Sec and Lime Juice.
2. Place several Wild Fruity Worm Gummies in the bottom of a cocktail glass.
3. Pour liquid ingredients over the gummies.
Hint: If you have time, presoak Wild Fruity Worm Gummies in Tequila for 2 hours. Keep in a refrigerator while spiking.
1.5 parts Tequila
1 part Grapefruit Juice
.5 part Lime Juice
.5 part Agave Nectar
splash of soda water
Grapefruit Gummy Bears
1. Put Grapefruit Gummy Bears in a shallow bowl and add enough Tequila to just cover the gummies.
2. Cover and place in the refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours. Let spike.
3. In a shaker, mix Tequila, Grapefruit Juice, Lime Juice and Agave Nectar.
4. Pour in a highball glass over ice and add a splash of soda water
5. Add spiked Grapefruit Gummy Bears on a skewer to garnish the glass and entertain your guest.
Hint: gummies can be spiked days in advance. Just keep them chilled and covered. You’ll want to make extras for daily snacking!